Recipes and Tips for Healthier Living and Smarter Budgeting

Friday, March 15, 2013

Garden Planner

Are you tired of planning your garden with pencil, paper, and a really, really good eraser? I certainly am! So this week I've been having fun trying out something new: Garden Planner. This great program is free for 30 days, and you don't input any credit card information to try it out, so a subscription won't automatically start. It's helping me see my future garden much more vividly, which makes it easier to see how I should arrange my various herbs, vegetables, and berries. It's also helping me think of new things to plant which are appropriate to my area, and includes details on each plant, like where it grows best and when to plant it. And when I'm finished planning, I can print off my "garden map" to use outside while I plant it all. Check it out here!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...