1 3/4 c. whole wheat flour
1 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
3/4 tsp. salt
1/3 c. vegetable oil
1 c. water
salt for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, stir together whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, and 3/4 teaspoon salt.
- Pour in vegetable oil and water; mix until just blended.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough as thin as possible - no thicker than 1/8 inch. Place dough on ungreased baking sheet, and mark squares out with a knife, but don't cut through.
- Prick each cracker with a fork a few times, and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until crisp and light brown. Baking time may be different depending on how thin your crackers are. When cool, remove from baking sheet, and separate into individual crackers.