Recipes and Tips for Healthier Living and Smarter Budgeting

Monday, September 26, 2011

Neti Revisited

I'm realizing again this year that sometimes it really seems that I have more allergy symptoms in the fall than in the spring.  Can anyone relate?

Not to mention that fall weather brings colds and illnesses to many people--enter more undesirable symptoms.

One way or the other, in order to fend off these undesirables, I'm back to using my neti pot often.  I know some of you use a neti pot also, and I've never heard a negative review from anyone who uses one.  For those of you who haven't taken the plunge yet, if you suffer from allergies, frequent illnesses--particularly sinus infections--or even just live in a dry climate like I do, you really should try neti to improve your overall health.  It's not a big investment and once you get the hang of it (which didn't take me very long) it's totally worth it.

2 comments:

Miranda-Jayne said...

I LOVE my neti pot! Jordan teases me about it sometimes, but during his next cold/sinus or allergy attack I will convert him. :)

Katrina said...

Wonderful! I'm glad you love yours too. My husband teases me sometimes as well, so one you've converted yours, maybe he'll convert mine!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...