Recipes and Tips for Healthier Living and Smarter Budgeting

Thursday, November 3, 2011

How Much Wood do YOU Eat?

I had briefly heard of this additive before, but I didn't realize how many products it's in until I watched this news clip!  Nor did I realize that the FDA has put no limit on how much of it can be in any one product.  The clip makes it sound like not such a bad thing that so much of our country's processed (and not quite so processed) foods contain "cellulose" (how's that for a euphemism?!)--after all, it doesn't appear to harm our bodies in any way.  But my feeling is, it doesn't provide any nutritional value or benefit to our system, so should we really be eating it?  I mean, we're not beavers or termites!

What do YOU think?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...