Recipes and Tips for Healthier Living and Smarter Budgeting

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

College Fitness and Health

With many students recently heading back to college, my thoughts are turned back to my college days and what a busy, stressful, fun time that was in my life. Included in that stress was trying to figure out how to stay fit and eat healthily with my limited time and resources.

Susan, a friend of mine, recently brought this website to my attention (found at http://www.thebestcolleges.org/the-best-regimen-for-college-fitness/), and I embed it here for others who may be struggling with the same college-time health questions. And really, these are great tips and reminders for all of us, no matter our age:

The Best Regimen for College Fitness

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...