- My husband is a full-time student and I am a SAHM (who works as an at-home MT several hours a week), so we live well below the poverty line. We therefore have to budget carefully and be frugal in everything we do,
- I shop according to the weekly ads, plan meals around those items, and don't buy much of what isn't on sale,
- We have and use food storage regularly,
- I cook almost everything from scratch--which is cheaper and much healthier,
- I use a lot of the cheap/healthy staples, like wheat, beans, pasta, rice, and potatoes.
We eat yummy, healthy, satisfying food and you can too! Welcome to my kitchen...