Recipes and Tips for Healthier Living and Smarter Budgeting

Thursday, July 29, 2010

My First Product Review!

I'm back!

A few weeks ago I was contacted by CSN Stores to see if I would do a product review for them. I was flattered to be chosen and am excited for the opportunity--and now that I've chosen which product I want to try, I'm even more excited! CSN will soon send me le creuset yogurt maker, I'll try it out, and then post a review.

I remember
as a child enjoying my mom's homemade yogurt, and look forward to being able to make it for myself. (I haven't wanted to fiddle with making it without a yogurt maker, though there are other ways to make it.) Probiotics, here we come!

1 comment:

Eric and Jessi said...

That's exciting! My friend did a review for CSN stores and loves them. I'm interested to find out about the yogurt maker.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...