Recipes and Tips for Healthier Living and Smarter Budgeting

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Small Hiatus

My family and I recently relocated 1600+ miles from where we used to live and I won't even have reliable internet for a while. So please take a small hiatus from my blog and I'll get back to posting as soon as I am able. Don't forget to check back, though! If you are already a follower of my blog, you'll be automatically notified when I'm up and running again. If not, you may want to consider becoming a follower.

In the meantime, won't you send me a recipe, suggestion, question, or idea while I am away...?

Thanks so much for your comments and support up to this point! It has been gratifying to find out little ways that my suggestions are helping others.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...