Recipes and Tips for Healthier Living and Smarter Budgeting

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving Thank You

As many of us will be traveling over the Thanksgiving holiday or otherwise on holiday from our regular schedules, I just wanted to write a little thank you to my readers, for whenever you may read this.

I know there are some of you out there whom I haven't met yet (and I hope you will introduce yourselves soon!), but to all of you, thank you for reading my blog. And to those of you who leave comments, a big thank you. My motives for doing this blog are wholly intrinsic, but sometimes when I hear nothing from anyone for a while I wonder if I am doing any good. (However, I learn so much myself that I know down deep it already is worth it.) But I sincerely appreciate those comments that have let me know I've written something of interest, provided a recipe you're excited to use, posted information you didn't know before, or expressed interest in learning about something I haven't thought of yet, that makes it all worth it.

So with that said, I wish you all a very joyous and gratitude-filled Thanksgiving holiday!

Sincerely,
Katrina

1 comment:

Brandi M said...

Thanks for all your posts, wisdom, and research! I know I appreciate it, and I leave comments when I can (wrists and time permitting). Have a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving, and say hello to everyone :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...