Recipes and Tips for Healthier Living and Smarter Budgeting

Monday, August 6, 2012

Another Favorite Product

I'm going to sound like a commercial here, but I am seriously enamored with this new SolarLite flashlight my parents gave to my husband for his birthday. We always have a regular (big batteries) flashlight on hand in case of a power outage, but we also always keep the batteries out of the flashlight, since battery power drainage occurs even when the flashlight isn't in use. But that means if it's dark, it's kind of frustrating to get the flashlight working. (Who am I kidding? It's frustrating anyway.) But this flashlight is a totally different story:



  • Only 4 Ounces
  • Floats
  • Waterproof to 80'
  • 10 hours of Light--On one charge!
  • Solar Charge Holds for 3 Years
  • SuperBright 40 Lumen LED
  • Recharge with any Light Source--This one amazes me!
  • 7 Year Lithium-Ion Backup Battery
  • No Cranking - No Shaking
  • Environmentally Friendly
  • Guaranteed for Life!
Honestly, anyone wanting to be prepared for emergencies (and I want to take it camping too) should have one of these!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...