Recipes and Tips for Healthier Living and Smarter Budgeting

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Strawberries and Cream

When I was a missionary for my church, a couple of fellow missionaries introduced me to this simple, yet delicious way of eating strawberries and cream. I remembered how wonderful it was and it has since become part of my family's tradition. Nowadays, I have modified it from brown sugar to raw sugar, and it's just as yummy.

Strawberries and Cream

Whole strawberries, washed
Sour cream
Raw sugar

Dip whole strawberries into bowl of sour cream until thinly coated. Roll in plate of raw sugar until coated. Enjoy!

Note: As you can tell from the picture, these need to be dipped immediately before eating (in other words, everyone dips their own while they're eating), as the sugar and cream tend to melt and slide off quickly.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...