Recipes and Tips for Healthier Living and Smarter Budgeting

Monday, March 12, 2012

Gardening Excuses

Many of those who read my blog are fellow gardeners, but I'm trusting that some of you aren't. Maybe you would like to garden, but you have one or more of the following reasons for not doing so:
  • My yard is too small (or I don't have a yard).
  • I don’t have a tiller or other garden tools.
  • I’ve never gardened before.
  • I don't have time.
  • I hate the weeding and the work.
  • My soil is too poor to grow anything.
  • Gardens use too much water (I particularly understand this one, living in deserts most of my life).
Well, the good news is that if you have the desire (or even if you don't, but you know how important gardening is to self-sufficiency and health--so maybe you have guilt about not gardening), no matter how many of the above reasons you have for not gardening, you can still do it. There's an easier way than what you're probably familiar with, and it's the way I prefer to garden (and I love gardening!). Stay tuned for my next post, when I'll discuss it in more detail...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...