Recipes and Tips for Healthier Living and Smarter Budgeting

Monday, March 29, 2010

Feedback

Dear Readers,

Thank you to those who voted in my poll about what you would like to see more of in this blog. Your feedback has been very helpful! I must admit, I was surprised that such a huge majority of you wanted more recipes above everything else, since there are SO many recipe blogs out there. But I have tried to respond in kind and hope the recipes I have added have been beneficial to you.

So now I need to ask for more specific feedback: What kinds of recipes have you found most helpful? What kinds of recipes are you looking for? What kinds would you like to see more of?

This blog is for you and if it's not helpful or useful or applicable to you in your quest for healthy cooking and eating, then it's not worth either of our time... So please post your comments and I will try to tailor-make this blog to better fit your needs.

Thanks so much!

Sincerely,
Katrina

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...