Recipes and Tips for Healthier Living and Smarter Budgeting

Monday, June 20, 2011

Your Help

Inasmuch as our new baby arrived almost simultaneously with summer, my life is even more hectic and busy than it was before. I have had much less time to research my favorite topics for this blog, and have done a lot less cooking. I imagine most of you who are regular readers have also experienced some changes to your schedules with the arrival of warmer weather. So my blogging and your reading may be a little more erratic at the moment.

Taking all of this into consideration, I would like to take this week to do another poll in order to get your feedback and receive some help in knowing what topics help you the most. I've done this once before, but my readership is somewhat different now, so I wanted to do it again. What interests you or gets you excited and motivated to live a healthier and more economically sound life? Please leave me a comment; I would love to know specifics. The things that motivate you may very well motivate the rest of us too.

And please, if there is a specific topic you want to know more about or want more ideas on (this is where "Other" comes in, on the poll), send me an email at katrinaskitchen35.blogspot.com and let me know. So if you mark "Other,"I expect details... :)

Thank you! I love to hear from you and I want to know how this blog can serve you best.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...