Recipes and Tips for Healthier Living and Smarter Budgeting

Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas Goodies

Merry Christmas! I hope you have a happy and healthy holiday season. I also wanted to remind you of Christmas recipes I have posted previously, should you decide to make more healthful goodies for your family this year and need some ideas. All of these recipes are very yummy--my kids love them all--and none of them uses refined white sugar:

Christmas Cranberry-Orange Bread (part of our traditional Christmas morning's breakfast)

Gingerbread Cookies (a must for this time of year)

Pumpkin Pie (I didn't make one for Thanksgiving this year, but it's still in season, right? I'll be making one soon!) Along with this, check out my post on how to make a better pie crust.

Delectable Cheesecake (seriously divine)

Homemade Hot Cocoa Mix

Lemon Poppy Seed Cake (most people call it "bread," but we all know it's actually cake made in loaf pans--and scrumptious)

Cranberry-Orange Caramel Corn (yum!)

Homemade Egg Nog (a favorite at our house)

Pumpkin Bread (addictingly delicious)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...