Pie on a Stick
- Mix 1/2 c. sugar (or raw sugar) and 1 tsp. cinnamon in a wide-mouth container. (It seems to me that a wide-mouth glass jar would be perfect for this).
- By the campfire, skewer a tart, firm unpeeled apple on a sharpened stick.
- Slowly rotate the apples close to the hot embers until the skins blacken and begin to split. Remove the skins with a fork.
- Roll the still-skewered apples in the cinnamon sugar until well coated.
- Can either be slid onto a paper plate or eaten right off the stick!