Recipes and Tips for Healthier Living and Smarter Budgeting

Monday, January 10, 2011

Your Goals for a Better 2011

At the beginning of every new year, there is, of course, always a lot of talk about new year's resolutions. Sometimes I make them, sometimes I don't. I like to make new goals throughout the year as I realize they are needful, and so sometimes in January I don't feel the need to add any more. But sometimes a brand new start at the beginning of a brand new year is very appealing and motivating. If this is true for you and you've made your health resolutions already but need additional ideas on how to accomplish these goals, or you're trying to figure out how to specify your goals into a manageable way to improve this year, check out the links below to my previous posts on such topics.

My hope is that something I have researched/written/lived can help you as well:

Here's to a healthier, more financially sound, and more educated 2011!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...